Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We process Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- Consent: You have provided consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a Contract: Providing Personal Data is essential for fulfilling an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations.
- Legal Obligations: Processing Personal Data is required to comply with legal obligations that apply to the Company.
- Vital Interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary to safeguard Your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- Public Interests: Processing Personal Data is linked to a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate Interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the Company.
In all cases, the Company is ready to clarify the specific legal basis for the processing, especially whether providing Personal Data is a statutory or contractual obligation or necessary to enter into a contract.
Your GDPR Rights
The Company is committed to upholding the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and ensuring Your rights are respected.
- Access Request: You can request access to Your Personal Data, update, or delete it. If possible, you can manage Your Personal Data within Your account settings. Contact Us for assistance if needed, and receive a copy of Your data.
- Correction Request: You can request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data We have about You.
- Objection to Processing: You can object to Our processing of Your Personal Data if it relies on legitimate interests as the legal basis, and Your specific situation warrants it. You can also object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Data Erasure Request: You can ask Us to delete or remove Your Personal Data when there’s no valid reason for continued processing.
- Data Transfer Request: We will provide Your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable format to You or a chosen third party. This applies to automated information You initially consented to use or information used for contractual performance.
- Consent Withdrawal: You can withdraw Your consent for using Your Personal Data, though this might affect access to specific Service functionalities.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You can exercise Your rights of access, rectification, deletion, and objection by contacting Us. Please be prepared to verify Your identity before we respond to such requests. We aim to address Your requests as promptly as possible.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about how we collect and use Your Personal Data. For more information, especially if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local EEA data protection authority.